XPPhone ready to sell in the market
XPPhone ready to sell in the market and you can pre order now in their official web. As we know XPPhone wrore it later is a phone with using windows XP as operating system. We try to review this phone so write this article till end.
Ths is full specification available in XPPhone:
* CPU AMD Super Mobile CPU
* Memory: 512M/1G
* SSD: 8G/16G/32G/64G
* Hardisk: 30G/60G/80G/120G
* Layar LCD: 4.8′ TFT Touch-screen LCD 800×480
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
* Network?GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA (HSDPA/HSUPA)
CDMA/CDMA2000 1X/CDMA1X EVDO,TD-SCDMA?TD-HSDPA
* WirelessWiFi 802.11b/g, WiMax (optional), Buletooth, GPS
* Camera Specifications: CMOS, 300k/1.3 Million
* Ports:1 x earphone jack,1 x microphone jack, Docking Connector
(include VGA output signal ),1 x USB 2.0, SIM Slot
* Battery: Removable Lithium-ion
* Talk time: about 5 hours,Stand by time: about 5 days
* Real life: about 7 hours(Standard), about 12 hours(Large)
* Weight: 400g (include battery)
If observed from the above specifications, xpPhone really more like a small notebook plus a mobile phone functions. With this phone, it means that we can do many things other than phones and smartphones that we most liked was the USB 2.0 ports where we can connect a card reader and transfer files to phone with ease. As we wrote before, when not in use, Windows XP will be in the Standby position and when a call or SMS in order to save battery life.
On the other hand, we were a little apprehensive with the use of regular hard drives in it, given the name the phone, we are always placed in a pants pocket/clothing and the vibrations at the moment we walked certainly will affect hard disk performance may even be damaging. The solution of the SSD is much more secure but it certainly will be limited by disk capacity plus the added problem that the price will be more expensive.